With a stay at Ark Hotel Kyoto - ROUTE-INN HOTELS -, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Shijo Omiya and within a 5-minute drive of Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.9 mi (1.4 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Nijō Castle.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 160 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at MIBU serving guests of Ark Hotel Kyoto - ROUTE-INN HOTELS -. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shijo Omiya - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Nijō Castle - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 2 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Umekoji Park - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Pontocho - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100.3 km / 62.3 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 44.4 km / 27.6 mi
The preferred airport for Ark Hotel Kyoto - ROUTE-INN HOTELS - is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- This property only accepts credit cards and cash for all bookings
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between JPY 1100 and JPY 1100 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1650 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Vending machine
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3