Located in Kyoto (Higashiyama), Guest House Yamato is within a 15-minute walk of Kiyomizu Temple and Yasaka Shrine. This vacation home is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.8 mi (3 km) from Kyoto University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyomizu Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Entokuin Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yasui Konpiragu - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 100.8 km / 62.6 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 50.7 km / 31.5 mi
The preferred airport for Guest House Yamato is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve onsite parking Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property Fees are incurred if the number of guests checking in varies from the number established at booking.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests should be aware that 2 cats reside at this property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)