Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Sannenzaka Ninenzaka), Guest House Yamato is within a 15-minute walk of Kiyomizu Temple and Yasaka Shrine. This vacation home is 0.8 mi (1.4 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Kawaramachi.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 4 air-conditioned guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include coffee/tea makers, housekeeping is provided on a limited basis, and irons/ironing boards can be requested.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage and coffee/tea in a common area. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyomizu Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Gion Corner - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Pontocho - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 2 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 100.8 km / 62.6 mi
The preferred airport for Guest House Yamato is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests driving to the property should contact this property in advance to arrange parking. Please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Guests should be aware that 2 cats reside at this property. For more details, please contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free long-term parking
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Total number of rooms - 4
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Number of floors - 2
- -Luggage storage