Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Hokke Club Kyoto in Kyoto (Central Kyoto), you'll be steps from Kyoto Tower and 6 minutes by foot from Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 1 mi (1.7 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Toji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 172 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a meal at IROHAKARUTA or snacks in the hotel's coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Costume Museum - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.5 km / 1 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Toji Temple - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.3 km / 1.4 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 2.3 km / 1.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 48.1 km / 29.9 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.7 km / 61.4 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Hokke Club Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 1080 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Vending machine
- -Water dispenser
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Year Built - 2000
- -Number of floors - 10
- -Total number of rooms - 172
- -Luggage storage