Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Gion), Yoshi-Ima is within a 10-minute walk of Gion Corner and Pontocho. This ryokan is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Kawaramachi and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Pontocho - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.7 km / 34 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.4 km / 63.6 mi
The preferred airport for Yoshi-Ima is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 17
- -Number of floors - 2