Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Gion), Yoshi-Ima is within a 10-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Pontocho. This ryokan is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 guestrooms. Private bathrooms with showers feature hair dryers and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.Dining
A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Pontocho - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 102.4 km / 63.6 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.9 km / 34.1 mi
The preferred airport for Yoshi-Ima is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this property.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Luggage storage