Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at Hotel Vista Premio Kyoto Kawaramachi St. places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 5-minute drive of Gion Corner and Heian Shrine. This hotel is 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Nijō Castle and 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from Kyoto Imperial Palace.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and coffee/tea makers.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities, which include complimentary wireless Internet access and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Charles Chaplin Cafe serving guests of Hotel Vista Premio Kyoto Kawaramachi St.. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Teramachi Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Pontocho - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Art Center - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Corner - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Shijo Omiya - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.9 km / 63.3 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Vista Premio Kyoto Kawaramachi St. is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 1815 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Vending machine
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage