Kyoto City Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto City Hotel in Kyoto (Karasumaoike), you'll be a 2-minute drive from Seimei Shrine and 5 minutes from Kyoto Imperial Palace. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kitano Tenman-gu Shrine and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Nijo Castle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as bicycles to rent, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab dinner at Cafe ＆ Bar MIYABI, a restaurant that specializes in Japanese cuisine. You can also grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include luggage storage, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Onsite parties or group events are strictly prohibited. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 8 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 1080 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1500 per night (in/out privileges)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1500 per night
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Water dispenser