Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto City Hotel in Kyoto (Karasumaoike), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijo Castle. This hotel is 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from Ryoanji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 74 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and blackout drapes/curtains.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a spa tub and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite with Japanese cuisine at Cafe Bar MIYABI, a restaurant which features a bar. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, laundry facilities, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PMIf you are planning to arrive after 7 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 880 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 1800 per night
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Free WiFi
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Television in common areas