A stay at Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 320 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, tour/ticket assistance, and a vending machine.Dining
Enjoy a satisfying meal at OCTAVAR serving guests of Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kyoto Tower - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto TERRSA - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Higashi Honganji Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sanjusangendo Temple - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Toji Temple - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Kyoto National Museum - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Umekoji Park - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nishihonganji Temple - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Kyoto Aquarium - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Nintendo World Headquarters - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Tofukuji Temple - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Kyoto Railway Museum - 2.4 km / 1.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 2.5 km / 1.6 mi
Nishiki Market - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Pontocho - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX) - 98.3 km / 61.1 mi
Itami Airport (ITM) - 43 km / 26.7 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Keihan Kyoto GRANDE is Kansai Intl. Airport (KIX).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- No onsite parking is available
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
If you are planning to arrive after 11 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The shuttle bus to Kansai and Itami airports stops in front of the hotel. Guests must be at least 20 years to stay in a smoking room. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. Guests with food allergies should contact this property in advance.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- This property affirms that it follows the cleaning and disinfection practices of Coronavirus Guidelines (Japan).
- This property affirms that it adheres to the cleaning and disinfection practices of COVID-19 Guidelines (CDC).
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2200 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Offsite parking discounted rates available
- -Free WiFi
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Free wired Internet
- -Luggage storage
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Vending machine