Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
A stay at The Screen places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Kawaramachi. This 4-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Pontocho and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 13 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, BRON RONNERY, for lunch or dinner, or grab snacks at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Imperial Palace - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pontocho - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
Doshisha University - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Nijo Castle - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 52.4 km / 32.6 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 98.9 km / 61.5 mi
The preferred airport for The Screen is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3000 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -24-hour front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Number of buildings/towers - 1
- -Total number of rooms - 13
- -Number of floors - 7
- -Year Built - 1980