Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Gion), Kyoto Ryokan SAKANOUE is a 3-minute walk from Yasaka Shrine and 15 minutes by foot from Kiyomizu Temple. This 4-star ryokan is 1.2 mi (2 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple and 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from Heian Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Children under 3 stay for free, but incur a compulsory fee of 2160 JPY, to be paid at the hotel. Guests should be aware that the child fees do not include bedding or meals. Please inform the hotel in advance if a meal for your child is required. The hotel will reach out to you directly regarding the extra charge.
Guests with dietary restrictions or food allergies should contact this hotel in advance. Please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Smoke-free property