Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Gion), Kyoto Ryokan SAKANOUE is a 3-minute walk from Yasaka Shrine and 7 minutes by foot from Gion Corner. This 4-star ryokan is 1 mi (1.6 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Sanjusangendo Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 12 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and electric kettles.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and a ballroom.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, multilingual staff, and luggage storage. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Yasaka Shrine - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Maruyama Park - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Gion Corner - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kenninji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kawaramachi - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kiyomizu Temple - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Nishiki Market - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Teramachi Street - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.4 km / 63 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.4 km / 33.8 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Ryokan SAKANOUE is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7:30 AM - 9:30 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests booked in Half Board rates must check-in by 7:30 PM to receive dinner. No refunds will be issued for any unused portion of the rate plan. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Luggage storage