Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Nanzenji Ryokan Yachiyo, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Murin-an and within a 5-minute walk of Konchi-in Temple. This luxury ryokan is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyoto Municipal Zoo and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Nanzenji Temple.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. Additional features at this ryokan include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Kyoto Ryotei Yachiyo, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Kyoto? This ryokan has facilities measuring 3000 square feet (279 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Murin-an - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Konchi-in Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nanzenji Temple - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Shoren-in Temple - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Eikando Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Heian Shrine - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Miyakomesse - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Chion-in Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kyoto University - 1.7 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 103.3 km / 64.2 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 58.4 km / 36.3 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Nanzenji Ryokan Yachiyo is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PM.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Hotel staff will lay out the futon sleeping mats for guests in the evening.
Guests wishing to reserve dinner must do so at least one day in advance. Guests requiring vegetarian meals are asked to contact the hotel as far ahead of time as possible to help staff accommodate such requests.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 4320.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: JPY 4320.00 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 4320.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: JPY 4320.00 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2530 for adults and JPY 1100 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3300 per stay
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 8800 per night
- Housekeeping fee: JPY 3300 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Free reception
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Conference space
- -Water dispenser
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 3000
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's toys
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Conference space size (meters) - 279
- -Meeting rooms
- -Number of meeting rooms - 101