Kyoto Nanzenji Ryokan Yachiyo
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Nanzenji Ryokan Yachiyo in Kyoto (Okazaki), you'll be steps from Murin-an and 4 minutes by foot from Konchi-in Temple. This luxury ryokan is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Kyoto Municipal Zoo and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Nanzenji Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 17 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms feature showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub or take in the view from a terrace and a garden. This ryokan also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Kyoto Ryotei Yachiyo, a restaurant where you can take in the garden view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Mingle with other guests at the complimentary reception, held daily. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:30 AM to 9 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. The front desk is open daily from 7 AM - 11 PMThere is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Important registration notice: The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc.). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file. Hotel staff will lay out the futon sleeping mats for guests in the evening. Guests wishing to reserve dinner must do so at least one day in advance. Guests requiring vegetarian meals are asked to contact the hotel as far ahead of time as possible to help staff accommodate such requests. Tipping not required.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Alcohol is not permitted at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 2484 for adults and JPY 1080 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 3240 per stay
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 4320 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 4320.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: JPY 4320.00 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per adult: JPY 4320.00
- New Year's Day (1 January) Gala Dinner per child: JPY 4320.00 (from 12 to 18 years old)
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Free reception
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Front desk (limited hours)
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Water dispenser