With a stay at Kyoto Watazen Ryokan, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, steps from Nishiki Market and 4 minutes by foot from Kawaramachi. This hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Pontocho and 0.5 mi (0.9 km) from Shijo Omiya.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 24 guestrooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available to keep you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a spa tub, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Local cuisine breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 8:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, multilingual staff, and luggage storage.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nishiki Market - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pontocho - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Shijo Omiya - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Gion Corner - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.7 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 101.5 km / 63.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46 km / 28.6 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Watazen Ryokan is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for local cuisine breakfast: JPY 1650 per person (approximately)
- Nearby parking fee: JPY 2500 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Television in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Distance from property (meters) - 50
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Braille or raised signage