New Miyako Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at New Miyako Hotel in Kyoto, you'll be within a 15-minute walk of Kyoto Tower and Higashi Honganji Temple. This hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Nijo Castle and 2.3 mi (3.7 km) from Kiyomizu Temple.
Make yourself at home in one of the 986 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and bidets. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and in-room massages.
Make use of convenient amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and a hair salon.
Grab a bite to eat at Le Plaisir, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 6 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available daily from 7 AM to 10 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include wired Internet access (surcharge), a business center, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Cribs (infant beds) are available only for infants 6 months of age or younger. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 2160 per person (approximately)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: JPY 100 (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: JPY 2000 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Wired Internet access - surcharge