Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Kyoto (Okazaki), The Westin Miyako Kyoto is within a 15-minute walk of Nanzenji Temple and Heian Shrine. This 4-star hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Kawaramachi and 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from Nishiki Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 499 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the complimentary area shuttle.Dining
Enjoy international cuisine at Aquablu, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Shoren-in Temple - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Kyoto Municipal Zoo - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Chion-in Temple - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Nanzenji Temple - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Heian Shrine - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Maruyama Park - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Eikando Temple - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Yasaka Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Pontocho - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kodaiji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Kiyamachi Street - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 58.2 km / 36.2 mi
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 104.1 km / 64.7 mi
The preferred airport for The Westin Miyako Kyoto is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must contact this hotel in advance to reserve a crib (infant bed) or rollaway bed. Contact the office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: JPY 2970.00 for adults and JPY 1485.00 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: JPY 1000 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
The charges below are included in your overall room price:
- Resort fee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
Renovations and Closures
The property will be renovating from 10 December 2018 to 29 February 2020 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
- Select guestrooms
- -Free area shuttle
- -In-room accessibility
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Business center
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Number of floors - 11
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Total number of rooms - 499
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms