A stay at Kyoto Hotel Okura places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 15-minute walk of Nishiki Market and Kawaramachi. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kyoto University and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Pontocho.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 321 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Irifune, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pontocho - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Teramachi Street - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto Tourist Information Center - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kyoto Kaikan Concert Hall - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto Municipal Museum of Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 99.3 km / 61.7 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 54.8 km / 34.1 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Hotel Okura is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. This property’s breakfast is currently served as a set menu. Buffet service is suspended.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- Pool fee: JPY 3300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for cooked-to-order breakfast: JPY 3267 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Spa services on site
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Steam room
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Indoor pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Wheelchairs available on site