Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kyoto Hotel Okura, you'll be centrally located in Kyoto, within a 10-minute drive of Kyoto Imperial Palace and Nijo Castle. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Kiyomizu Temple and 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from Heian Shrine.
Make yourself at home in one of the 322 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms have deep soaking bathtubs and complimentary toiletries.
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Irifune, one of the hotel's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Breakfast is available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 3 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: JPY 3207 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax will be collected at the property effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free self parking
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Indoor pool
- -Free wired Internet