A stay at Kyoto Hotel Okura places you in the heart of Kyoto, within a 10-minute walk of Kawaramachi and Pontocho. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Nishiki Market and 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from Kyoto University.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 321 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and minibars. Your bed comes with down comforters and premium bedding. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and pay movies provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Japanese cuisine at Irifune, one of the hotel's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and limo/town car service. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kiyamachi Street - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Honnoji Temple - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pontocho - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Kawaramachi - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Nishiki Market - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Gion Shirakawa Area - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto International Manga Museum - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kyoto University - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Kyoto MINAMIZA Theatre - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Rokakkudo Temple - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Mikane Shrine - 1.4 km / 0.8 mi
Hanamikoji Dori - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Miyakomesse - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Kyoto National Museum of Modern Art - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Kenninji Temple - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.) - 103.2 km / 64.1 mi
Osaka (ITM-Itami) - 46.2 km / 28.7 mi
The preferred airport for Kyoto Hotel Okura is Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
This property doesn't offer after-hours check-in. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. This property’s breakfast is currently served as a set menu. Buffet service is suspended. Guests must be age 20 to stay in a smoking room. Due to COVID-19, this property’s food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. This property's train station shuttle is not available until further notice.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The Japanese Ministry of Health, Labour, and Welfare requires all international visitors to submit their passport number and nationality when registering at any lodging facility (inns, hotels, motels, etc. ). Additionally, lodging proprietors are required to photocopy passports for all registering guests and keep the photocopy on file.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax may be collected at the property, effective October 1, 2018. The city tax ranges from JPY 200-1,000 per person, per night based on the nightly room rate. Please note that further exemptions may apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: JPY 1000 per person, per night
- Pool fee: JPY 3300 per person, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: JPY 3267 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Free WiFi
- -Wedding services
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Concierge services
- -Hair salon
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Multilingual staff
- -Shopping on site
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Number of restaurants - 5
- -Luggage storage
- -Steam room
- -Electric car charging station