With a stay at Original Sokos Hotel Albert, you'll be centrally located in Helsinki, a 4-minute drive from Stockmann and 8 minutes from Finlandia Hall. This 4-star hotel is 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from Helsinki Cathedral and 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from Helsinki West Terminal.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a sauna and bicycles to rent. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Stop by the hotel's restaurant for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 8:00 AM to 11:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Sinebrychoff Art Museum - 0.2 km / 0.2 mi
Hietalahti Flea Market - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Old Church of Helsinki - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Swedish Theatre - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
St. John's Church - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Design Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Stockmann - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Museum of Finnish Architecture - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Esplanadi - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Kamppi Center - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Kamppi Chapel - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Forum Shopping Centre - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Finnish Museum of Natural History - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ateneum Art Museum - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Kauppatori Market Square - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Original Sokos Hotel Albert is Vantaa Airport (HEL) - 32 km / 19.9 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property accepts credit cards, debit cards, and cash
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 21 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out fee: EUR 10 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Food and water bowls
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site