Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Radisson Blu Seaside Hotel, Helsinki, you'll be centrally located in Helsinki, within a 10-minute drive of Ateneum Art Museum and Finlandia Hall. This 4-star hotel is 1.3 mi (2 km) from Kiasma Museum of Contemporary Art and 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from Presidential Palace.
Make yourself at home in one of the 349 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a memory foam bed. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Enjoy recreation amenities such as a 24-hour fitness center or take in the view from a terrace. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and wedding services.
Grab a bite at Bistro Gimis, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Helsinki? This hotel has 9149 square feet (850 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 10 and EUR 21 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 29.00 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet (varies based on length of stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 10.0 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet