Located in Mudhdhoo, Dusit Thani Maldives is by the ocean and within the vicinity of Hanifaru Bay and Nelivaru Finolhu. This 5-star resort is within the region of Meedhoo Harbor.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 46-inch LCD televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Beaux Arts resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Market, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 4:00 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Hanifaru Bay - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Nelivaru Finolhu - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Gemendhoo - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Meedhoo Harbor - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Thulhaadho Harbor - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Thulhaadho Beach - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Maduvvari Harbor - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Komandoo Beach - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Velaa Private Island - 70.7 km / 44 mi
Vaadhoo - 73 km / 45.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Velana Intl. Airport (MLE) - 123.8 km / 76.9 mi
Dharavandhoo Island (DRV) - 8 km / 4.9 mi
The preferred airport for Dusit Thani Maldives is Velana Intl. Airport (MLE).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Intertek Cristal (3rd party expert - Global) sanitization guidelines and the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Shared roundtrip seaplane flight transfers are available from Malé Airport via Trans Maldivian Airways. Seaplane return transfer fees are USD 539 per adult and USD 270 per child up to age 12. Infants up to age 2 travel free. Seaplane transfers operate only during daylight hours are subject to the availability of seats. The property regrets any inconvenience caused due to delay in seaplane transfers. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their international flight details when making reservations. Please note: Seaplane transfers and domestic flights are subject to change due to weather conditions, international flight connections, or aviation regulations beyond the property’s control. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 30 minutes via a flight to Dharavandhoo Airport, and then 15 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their international flight details when making reservations. Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at check-out. Seaplane/domestic plane transfers are subject to the availability of seats. The property regrets any inconvenience caused due to delay in seaplane/domestic plane transfers. Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Airways/FlyMe between 6 AM and 10:30 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 319
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 319 (up to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 479
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 479 (up to 11 years old)
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 299 (roundtrip)
- Airplane and boat transfer per child: USD 299 (roundtrip), (up to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 for adults and USD 30 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 299 per person (roundtrip)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: USD 150 (roundtrip), (up to 11 years old)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Poolside bar
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Steam room
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Picnic area
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Marina on site
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Infant/toddler toys
- -Children's games
- -Children's toys
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Tasting room
- -Beach bar
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)