Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
When you stay at Dusit Thani Maldives in Mudhdhoo, you'll be on the waterfront and within the vicinity of Hanifaru Bay and Nelivaru Finolhu. This 5-star resort is within the region of Meedhoo Harbor.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 94 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring iPod docking stations and LCD televisions. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Partially open bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including outdoor tennis courts and an outdoor pool. Additional features at this Beaux Arts resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Market, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with a refreshing drink at the beach bar, the poolside bar, or one of 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services.Attractions
Distances are calculated in a straight line from the property's location to the point of interest or attraction, and may not reflect actual travel distance.
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Kihaadhuffaru Island Beach - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Kihaadhuffaru Island Pier - 5.8 km / 3.6 mi
Hanifaru Bay - 7 km / 4.4 mi
Dharavandhoo Mosque - 7.4 km / 4.6 mi
Nelivaru Finolhu - 9 km / 5.6 mi
Gemendhoo - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Meedhoo Harbor - 31.2 km / 19.4 mi
Thulhaadho Harbor - 33.8 km / 21 mi
Thulhaadho Beach - 34.2 km / 21.2 mi
Maduvvari Harbor - 37.5 km / 23.3 mi
Komandoo Beach - 49.2 km / 30.6 mi
Velaa Private Island - 70.7 km / 44 mi
Vaadhoo - 73 km / 45.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Dharavandhoo Island (DRV) - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 123.8 km / 76.9 mi
The preferred airport for Dusit Thani Maldives is Male (MLE-Velana Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 30 minutes via a flight to Dharavandhoo Airport, and then 15 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their international flight details when making reservations. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at check-out. Domestic fees are USD 295 per adult and USD 295 per child up to age 12. Seaplane/domestic plane transfers are subject to the availability of seats. The property regrets any inconvenience caused due to delay in seaplane/domestic plane transfers. Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Airways/FlyMe between 6 AM and 10:30 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume.
Shared roundtrip seaplane flight transfers are available from Malé Airport via Trans Maldivian Airways. Seaplane return transfer fees are USD 530 per adult and USD 265 per child up to age 12. Infants up to age 2 travel free. Seaplane transfers operate only during daylight hours are subject to the availability of seats. The property regrets any inconvenience caused due to delay in seaplane transfers.
To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their international flight details when making reservations. Please note: Seaplane transfers and domestic flights are subject to change due to weather conditions, international flight connections, or aviation regulations beyond the property’s control.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane or floatplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 48 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 300.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 450.00
- A tax is imposed by the city: USD 6.00 per person, per night
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 295 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 295 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 150.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Shopping on site
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Poolside bar
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Grocery/convenience store
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -Swim-up bar
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Marina on site
- -Number of floors - 1
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Year Built - 2012
- -Total number of rooms - 94
- -Outdoor tennis courts - 2
- -Beach bar
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (free)