Six Senses Laamu
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Six Senses Laamu in Olhuveli, you'll be by the ocean and within the region of Siraajudheen Mosque and Masjudhul Zikraa. This 5-star resort is within the region of Gan Regional Hospital.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 individually decorated guestrooms, featuring refrigerators and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with premium bedding, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Rooms have private balconies. Satellite programming and iPod docking stations are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After a day at the private beach, you can enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a steam room. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and gift shops/newsstands.
Enjoy Mediterranean cuisine at LEAF, one of the resort's 4 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily from 7:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 72 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 35 minutes via a flight to domestic airport and then 20 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Airways between 8 AM and 11:30 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume. Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout. Full board and Half Board rates do not include beverages. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane and boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 11 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 123.20 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 462.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 231.00 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 609.84
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 304.92 (from 7 to 12 years old)
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 726.88 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 560.56 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Shopping on site
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Computer station
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Express check-in