Sun Island Resort & Spa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Nalaguraidhoo, Sun Island Resort & Spa is within the region of Dhidhoofinolhu Marina and Dhigurah Beach. This 4-star resort is within the region of Vakarufalhi Beach and Manta Point.
Make yourself at home in one of the 426 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Satellite television is provided for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including a spa tub and an outdoor tennis court. Additional features at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, an arcade/game room, and gift shops/newsstands.
All-inclusive rates are available at this resort. Meals and beverages at onsite dining establishments are included in all-inclusive rates. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities.
Enjoy international cuisine at Maaniyaa Restaurant, one of the resort's 5 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the beach bar or the poolside bar. Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in. This resort has 3 meeting rooms available for events.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 20 minutes away via a flight to Mamigili International Airport and then an additional 10 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.Daily transfer service is offered by FlyMe. Guests arriving later than 10 PM are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until services resume the following day.Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via airplane to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 160 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 37.50 (from 2 to 12 years old)
- Airplane or boat transfer per adult: USD 275 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 138 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Swim-up bar
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Turkish bath/Hammam
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Hair salon
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Arcade/game room
- -Poolside bar
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Spa services on site
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -On private beach
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference center
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Beach bar
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free wired Internet