Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Park Hyatt Maldives Hadahaa in Hadahaa, you'll be on the waterfront and minutes from Hadahaa Beach. This 5-star resort is within the region of Falhumaafushi Dock and Kodahuttaa Island.
Make yourself at home in one of the 50 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPads and MP3 docking stations. Rooms have private furnished patios. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and shopping on site.
Enjoy international cuisine at The Dining Room, one of the resort's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge, the beach bar, or the poolside bar. A complimentary full breakfast is served daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Velana International Airport to the property, which is 1 hour and 45 minutes via domestic flight and then 30 minutes by speedboat to the resort. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 7 days before their expected arrival. Please contact the hotel office using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking. Daily transfer service is offered by Maldivian Airways between 7 AM and 11:30 PM. Guests arriving outside of these hours are advised to book a hotel room in Male or Hulhumale until transfer services resume.Guests must pay the domestic flight fee and the speedboat fee at checkout.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer to the property via airplane and boat and must arrange the transfers by contacting the property before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 1 year old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 320.32 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 340.00
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 170.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 590.00
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 295.00 (from 2 to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Airplane and boat transfer per adult: USD 520 (roundtrip)
- Transfer service fee per child: USD 430 (roundtrip), (from 2 to 11 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.This property charges an airplane and boat transfer fee of USD 160 (roundtrip) for infants under 2 years old not requiring a separate seat. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Free WiFi
- -Concierge services
- -Shopping on site
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Business center
- -On private beach
- -Wedding services
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach sun loungers
- -Beach towels
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Smoke-free property
- -Pool umbrellas