With a stay at Anantara Veli Maldives Resort in Veligandu, you'll be just steps from Dhigufinolhu Beach and Bodu Hurraa Beach. This 4.5-star resort is within close proximity of Gulhi Beach and Maafushi Mosque.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 67 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Rooms have private furnished patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature deep soaking bathtubs and rainfall showerheads.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You can soak up the sun at the private beach or enjoy other recreational amenities including an outdoor tennis court and a sauna. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.Dining
Grab a bite at 73 Degrees, one of the resort's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a computer station, and a 24-hour front desk. A roundtrip airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Dhigufinolhu Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Bodu Hurraa Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Gulhi Beach - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Maafushi Reef - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Maafushi Mosque - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Maafushi Harbor - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Male International Airport to the property, which is 35 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 72 hours before their expected arrival. Guests must pay the speedboat fee at check-out.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 72 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Children 18 years old and younger are not permitted at this adults-only property.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 529.76
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 0 (up to 17 years old)
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 271.04 (roundtrip)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Poolside bar
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Free beach cabanas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair accessible – no