With a stay at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa in Furanafushi Island, you'll be 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from Full Moon Beach and 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Male Fish Market. This 5-star resort is 7.3 mi (11.8 km) from Maldives Islamic Centre and 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Hulhumale Beach.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 176 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars (stocked with some free items) and plasma televisions. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms feature separate bathtubs and showers, complimentary toiletries, and hair dryers.Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After dipping into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools, you can spend some time at the private beach. Additional amenities at this resort include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy Chinese cuisine at Masala Hut, one of the resort's 6 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. When you are in need of a refreshing drink, visit the bar/lounge or one of 2 beach bars, or 2 poolside bars. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Full Moon Beach - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Banana Reef Dive Site - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Hulhumale Beach - 2.5 km / 1.5 mi
Hulhumalé Central Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Kurumba Beach - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Victory Wreck Dive Site - 8.5 km / 5.3 mi
Rasmee Dhandu Stadium - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
People's Majlis - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Medhu Ziyaaraiy - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Mulee Aage Palace - 11.1 km / 6.9 mi
Sultan Park - 11.4 km / 7.1 mi
National Museum - 11.5 km / 7.1 mi
Republic Square - 11.6 km / 7.2 mi
Chaandhanee Magu - 11.7 km / 7.2 mi
Maldives Islamic Centre - 11.8 km / 7.3 mi
The preferred airport for Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa is Male (MLE-Velana Intl.) - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available at scheduled times. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements. Children of all ages are welcome at Sheraton Maldives Full Moon Resort & Spa. Children 4 and younger are not permitted in Over-water and Suite room types. Guests must arrange transfers (surcharge) from Velana International Airport to the property, which is 20 minutes away via speedboat. To guarantee transfers, guests must contact the property with their flight details at least 48 hours before their expected arrival. A daily 24-hour transfer service is provided by the hotel. Guests must pay the speedboat fee at checkout.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- If you require a visa to enter the country, your property may be able to help with the supporting documents needed to obtain one. To learn more, you can reach out to the property via the contact details included on your booking confirmation. The property may charge for this assistance, even if you end up cancelling your reservation. All arrangements are solely between the property and yourself.
- Guests must transfer via boat to the property. Guests must contact the property at least 24 hours before travel, using the contact information on the confirmation received after booking.
- This property offers transfers from the airport. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Pool access available from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 500
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 200 (up to 11 years old)
- Tourism fee: USD 6 per person, per night
- Boat transfer per adult: USD 0 (roundtrip)
- Boat transfer per child: USD 0 (roundtrip), (up to 12 years old)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: USD 30 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 120.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free wired Internet
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour business center
- -One meeting room
- -Swimming pool
- -Full-service spa
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (free)
- -Outdoor tennis court
- -Billiards or pool table
- -Marina on site
- -Beach sun loungers
- -On private beach
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Number of outdoor pools - 2
- -Steam room
- -Beach towels
- -Picnic area
- -Number of poolside bars - 2
- -Number of beach bars - 2
- -Couples/private dining
- -Private picnics
- -Proposal/romance packages available
- -Number of restaurants - 6
- -Luggage storage
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Assistive listening devices in meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel