With a stay at River Rock Casino Resort in Richmond (Richmond City Centre), you'll be a 1-minute drive from Richmond Night Market and 5 minutes from Richmond Centre Mall. This 4-star hotel is 6.4 mi (10.4 km) from Vancouver General Hospital and 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from Granville Island Public Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 396 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. 42-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and bathrobes. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided weekly.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. After enjoying recreational amenities such as an indoor pool and a spa tub, a lucky night at the casino is the perfect end to the day. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a banquet hall.Dining
Grab a bite at Starbucks, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator. Planning an event in Richmond? This hotel has 13000 square feet (1208 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Richmond Night Market - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Aberdeen Centre - 1.7 km / 1 mi
Main Street - 2.9 km / 1.8 mi
Richmond Centre Mall - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Richmond Olympic Oval - 3.6 km / 2.2 mi
Minoru Park - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Richmond Nature Park - 4.9 km / 3.1 mi
VanDusen Botanical Garden - 7.8 km / 4.8 mi
Queen Elizabeth Park - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Vancouver General Hospital - 10.4 km / 6.4 mi
Riverport Sports and Entertainment Complex - 10.6 km / 6.6 mi
Steveston Village Historic Waterfront - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Steveston Fisherman's Wharf - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Granville Island Public Market - 11.5 km / 7.2 mi
Central Park - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 14 km / 8.7 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 52.8 km / 32.8 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 53.9 km / 33.5 mi
Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base) - 56 km / 34.8 mi
The preferred airport for River Rock Casino Resort is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.).
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a smoke detector, a security system, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Personal protective equipment, including gloves, will be available to guests.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and lunch.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 48 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. Please note: Tower Rooms are located in the South Tower across from main resort.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 11.60 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 19.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 21 per night
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation, per day (maximum CAD 75 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Indoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Free self parking
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Spa tub
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Fitness facilities
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Banquet hall
- -One meeting room
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Full-service spa
- -Marina on site
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Conference space size (feet) - 13000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 1208
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)