With a stay at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites in District of North Vancouver (Pemberton Heights), you'll be within a 5-minute drive of Capilano Suspension Bridge and Stanley Park. This hotel is 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Robson Street and 3.7 mi (6 km) from Vancouver Waterfront.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 95 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchens. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Conveniences include desks and refrigerators, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take in the views from a garden and make use of amenities such as complimentary wireless Internet access and gift shops/newsstands. Additional features at this hotel include a television in a common area and tour/ticket assistance.Dining
A complimentary breakfast is included on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 9:30 AM and on weekends from 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, express check-in, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in District of North Vancouver? This hotel features 161 square feet (15 square meters) of event facilities. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Park Royal - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Capilano Mall - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Burrard Inlet - 1.9 km / 1.2 mi
Capilano Suspension Bridge - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Ambleside Park - 2.8 km / 1.7 mi
Stanley Park - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Vancouver False Creek Seawall - 3.3 km / 2.1 mi
Waterfront Park - 3.5 km / 2.2 mi
Lonsdale Quay Seabus Terminal - 3.9 km / 2.4 mi
Lonsdale Quay Market - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Lions Gate Hospital - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
Vancouver Aquarium - 4.6 km / 2.9 mi
Grouse Mountain - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Robson Street - 5.7 km / 3.5 mi
Vancouver Waterfront - 6 km / 3.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 20.3 km / 12.6 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 6.6 km / 4.1 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 45 km / 28 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 57.6 km / 35.8 mi
The preferred airport for Econo Lodge Inn & Suites is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted Noise-free guestrooms cannot be guaranteed Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher and a smoke detector Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 2 children 16 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; masks are required in public areas.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings, and can be accessed from outside the building via exterior corridors.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Commitment to Clean (Choice) guidelines.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Breakage deposit: CAD 150 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Express check-in
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Conference space
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free breakfast
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Computer station
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Conference space size (meters) - 15
- -Conference space size (feet) - 161
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Mountain biking nearby