Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Lindner Park-Hotel Hagenbeck in Hamburg (Eimsbuettel), you'll be a 4-minute walk from Hagenbeck Zoo and a 5-minute drive from JUMP House Hamburg. This 4.5-star hotel is 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from Altonaer Volkspark and 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from University Medical Center Hamburg-Eppendorf.
Make yourself at home in one of the 158 individually furnished guestrooms, featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature rainfall showerheads and complimentary toiletries.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, babysitting/childcare (surcharge), and a television in a common area.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Restaurant Augila, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a computer station, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Hamburg? This hotel has 5909 square feet (549 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Germany. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.
Know Before You Go
- One child 11 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: EUR 20 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per day
- Extended parking fee: EUR 20 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 19 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 39 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Hamburg. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas