When you stay at Pacific Gateway Hotel in Richmond, you'll be on a river, within a 5-minute drive of Richmond Night Market and Richmond Centre Mall. This 4-star hotel is 5.4 mi (8.7 km) from Vancouver General Hospital and 6.4 mi (10.3 km) from Granville Island Public Market.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 382 guestrooms. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.Amenities
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a 24-hour fitness center, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and ski storage. Guests can get to nearby shops on the complimentary shuttle.Dining
Grab a bite to eat at The Deck Kitchen + Bar, one of the hotel's many dining establishments, which include 2 restaurants and a coffee shop/café. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Full breakfasts are available daily from 6 AM to 11 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary (available 24 hours).Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Richmond Night Market - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Aberdeen Centre - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Richmond Olympic Oval - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Richmond Centre Mall - 3.3 km / 2 mi
Main Street - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
VanDusen Botanical Garden - 6.2 km / 3.8 mi
Queen Elizabeth Park - 8.6 km / 5.4 mi
Vancouver General Hospital - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
False Creek - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Vancouver False Creek Seawall - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Steveston Village Historic Waterfront - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Steveston Fisherman's Wharf - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Mount St. Joseph's Hospital - 10 km / 6.2 mi
Granville Island Public Market - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Kitsilano Beach - 10.7 km / 6.7 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 3 km / 1.9 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 12.6 km / 7.8 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 53.3 km / 33.1 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 55.6 km / 34.6 mi
Mayne Island, BC (YAV-Miners Bay Seaplane Base) - 57.6 km / 35.8 mi
The preferred airport for Pacific Gateway Hotel is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. 24-hour airport shuttle service is available. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to get details.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 25 and CAD 30 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 19 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 25 per day (in/out privileges)
- Extended parking fee: CAD 85 per week
- Pet fee: CAD 35.00 per accommodation (varies based on length of stay)
- Late check-out fee: CAD 60 (subject to availability)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free shopping center shuttle
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Free airport transportation
- -Outdoor pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -24-hour business center
- -RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Marina on site
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Ski storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair accessible parking