Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Ramada by Wyndham Coquitlam in Coquitlam, you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Simon Fraser University and Queens Park. This hotel is 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Metropolis at Metrotown and 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Pacific Coliseum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include desks and coffee/tea makers, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an indoor pool, a spa tub, and a fitness center.
Grab a bite to eat at Char631 Modern Steakhouse, a restaurant which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Planning an event in Coquitlam? This hotel has facilities measuring 1428 square feet (133 square meters), including a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 15 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: CAD 20 per pet, per night
Renovations and Closures
The following facilities are closed until further notice:
- Dining venue
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free self parking
- -Computer station
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Indoor pool