With a stay at Best Western Premier Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conf. Centre in Vancouver (Downtown Vancouver), you'll be within a 5-minute walk of St. Paul's Hospital and Orpheum Theater. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Robson Street and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Vancouver Art Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 118 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. Rooms have private balconies. Flat-screen televisions with digital programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.Dining
Enjoy American cuisine at The Edge Social Grille, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 7:00 AM to noon for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Vancouver? This hotel has facilities measuring 5500 square feet (511 square meters), including a conference center. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Granville Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vancouver International Film Centre - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
St. Paul's Hospital - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Robson Square - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
Vancouver Art Gallery - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Robson Street - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
Sunset Beach - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Vancouver Central Public Library - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Harbour Centre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
BC Place Stadium - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Vancouver Playhouse - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 2.1 km / 1.3 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 39.9 km / 24.8 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 63.6 km / 39.5 mi
The preferred airport for Best Western Premier Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites & Conf. Centre is Vancouver, BC (YVR-Vancouver Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Up to 3 children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 50.00 per day
- Resort fee: CAD 2.10 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 9 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 21 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet deposit: CAD 50 per stay
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Conference space
- -Concierge services
- -Business center
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Banquet hall
- -Conference center
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Conference space size (meters) - 511
- -Conference space size (feet) - 5500
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking