With a stay at Executive Hotel Le Soleil, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art and within a 5-minute walk of Christ Church Cathedral. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.5 km) from Pacific Centre Shopping Mall and 0.4 mi (0.7 km) from Vancouver Art Gallery.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 119 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters and Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and digital programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour fitness center and bicycles to rent. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy fusion cuisine at Copper Chimney Grill, a restaurant which features a bar/lounge, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Breakfast is available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Bill Reid Gallery of Northwest Coast Art - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Marine Building - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Vancouver Waterfront - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
United States Consulate - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Robson Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Vancouver Art Gallery - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Waterfront Centre - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Granville Street - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Vancouver False Creek Seawall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Robson Square - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Harbour Centre - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Queen Elizabeth Theatre - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Orpheum Theater - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 40.3 km / 25.1 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 62.8 km / 39.1 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 64.9 km / 40.3 mi
The preferred airport for Executive Hotel Le Soleil is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The general deposit is applied to guests booking the Penthouse and is due at check-in. Deposit is subject to change.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- The property affirms that it adheres to the Safe Travels (WTTC - Global) sanitization guidelines.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 500 per accommodation, per stay
- Resort fee: CAD 7 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Phone calls
- In-room safe and safe insurance
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 15 and CAD 23 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 48 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per accommodation, per night (maximum CAD 200.00 per stay)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Ski storage
- -Free WiFi
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Meeting rooms
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle rentals on site