With a stay at The Listel Hotel Vancouver, you'll be centrally located in Vancouver, steps from Robson Street and 5 minutes by foot from Vancouver Waterfront. This eco-friendly hotel is 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from Granville Street and 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from United States Consulate.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 129 guestrooms featuring iPod docking stations and Smart televisions. Your room comes with a pillowtop bed. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. This hotel also features a fireplace in the lobby, discounted use of a nearby fitness facility, and a banquet hall.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Forage, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Need to unwind? Take a break with a tasty beverage at one of the 2 bars/lounges.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-out, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. This hotel has 3 meeting rooms available for events. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Robson Street - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Vancouver Waterfront - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Vancouver False Creek Seawall - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Christ Church Cathedral - 0.9 km / 0.5 mi
United States Consulate - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Robson Square - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Vancouver Art Gallery - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pacific Centre Shopping Mall - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Olympic Cauldron - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Orpheum Theater - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
St. Paul's Hospital - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Marine Building - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Commodore Ballroom - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Granville Street - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sunset Beach - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
The nearest airports are:
Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR) - 14.2 km / 8.8 mi
Vancouver, BC (CXH-Vancouver Harbour Seaplane Base) - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Pitt Meadows, BC (YPK) - 53 km / 32.9 mi
Sechelt, BC (YHS-Sunshine Coast Regional) - 62.1 km / 38.6 mi
Galiano Island, BC (YMF-Montague Harbour Seaplane Base) - 65 km / 40.4 mi
The preferred airport for The Listel Hotel Vancouver is Vancouver Intl. Airport (YVR).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted This property reserves the right to pre-authorize the guest's credit card prior to arrival. Long-term renters welcome This property uses solar energy, plus eco-friendly cleaning products Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; periodic temperature checks are conducted on staff; temperature checks are available to guests; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Covered self parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 25 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Reception hall
- -Water dispenser
- -Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Electric car charging station
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -Number of meeting rooms - 3
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Art gallery on site
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Handrails in stairways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchair-accessible lounge
- -Wheelchair-accessible concierge desk
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance
- -Covered parking
- -Food and water bowls
- -Eco-friendly cleaning products used
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Hiking/biking trails nearby
- -Bicycle parking available
- -Bicycle tour information
- -Electric bicycle charging station