Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Kimpton Canary Hotel is centrally located in Santa Barbara, a 4-minute walk from Lobero Theater and 5 minutes by foot from Paseo Nuevo Mall. This 4-star hotel is 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from El Presidio de Santa Barbara State Historic Park and 0.6 mi (1 km) from Santa Barbara County Courthouse.
Make yourself at home in one of the 97 air-conditioned rooms featuring iPod docking stations and minibars. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Don't miss out on the many recreational opportunities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and bicycles to rent. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy a meal at the restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Santa Barbara? This hotel has 7374 square feet (685 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12 and USD 15 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 38 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 100.00 per day
- Resort fee: USD 28.05 per accommodation, per night
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- Phone calls
- Additional inclusions
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Free use of nearby fitness center
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Wedding services
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Coffee/tea in common areas