A stay at Hôtel Le Concorde Québec places you in the heart of Quebec, within a 10-minute walk of Parliament Building and Quebec City Convention Center. This hotel is 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from Le Capitole and 1 mi (1.6 km) from Quebec City Town Hall.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 406 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Frette Italian sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Dip into one of the 2 spa tubs or enjoy other recreational amenities including a health club and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services.Dining
Satisfy your appetite at Le Ciel, one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 9:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-out. Planning an event in Quebec? This hotel has facilities measuring 23250 square feet (2160 square meters), including conference space. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Battlefields Park - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Martello Tower - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Quebec Symphony Orchestra - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Observatoire de la Capitale - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Plains of Abraham - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
Grand Theatre of Quebec - 0.6 km / 0.3 mi
Parliament Building - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Quebec City Convention Center - 0.7 km / 0.4 mi
Esplanade Park - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Quebec National Museum of Fine Arts - 1 km / 0.6 mi
Palais Montcalm - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Le Capitole - 1.2 km / 0.7 mi
Ursulines de Quebec Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Cathedral of the Holy Trinity - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Citadelle of Quebec - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
The preferred airport for Hôtel Le Concorde Québec is Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 15.2 km / 9.5 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 24 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: CAD 200.00 per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between CAD 16 and CAD 20 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CAD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: CAD 28 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Reception hall
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Spa services on site
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of spa tubs - 2
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 23250
- -Number of restaurants - 2
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Conference space size (meters) - 2160
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible public washroom
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Wheelchairs available on site
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking