Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac, you'll be centrally located in Quebec, within a 5-minute walk of Quebec City Town Hall and Old Quebec Funicular. This 4.5-star hotel is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from Quartier Petit Champlain and 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from Place Royale.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 611 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Pay movies provides entertainment, and wired and wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.Amenities
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. You're sure to appreciate the convenience of ski-in/ski-out access at this hotel, which also features a 24-hour health club and an indoor pool. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). You'll be on the slopes in no time with the ski shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Enjoy French cuisine at The Champlain, one of the hotel's 3 restaurants, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Snacks are also available at the coffee shop/café. Relax with a refreshing drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges. Buffet breakfasts are available daily from 7 AM to 10:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, limo/town car service, and express check-in. Planning an event in Quebec? This hotel has facilities measuring 40000 square feet (3716 square meters), including conference space. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Samuel de Champlain Statue - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Musee du Fort - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Ursulines de Quebec Museum - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Quebec Experience - 0.2 km / 0.1 mi
Old Quebec Funicular - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Cathedral of the Holy Trinity - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Quebec City Town Hall - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Basilique Cathedrale Notre-Dame of Quebec - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Price Tower - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Museum of French America - 0.3 km / 0.2 mi
Parks Canada's Dufferin Terrace - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Quartier Petit Champlain - 0.4 km / 0.2 mi
Place Royale - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Church Notre-Dame-des-Victoires - 0.4 km / 0.3 mi
Maison Chevalier - 0.5 km / 0.3 mi
The preferred airport for Fairmont Le Chateau Frontenac is Quebec, QC (YQB-Jean Lesage Intl.) - 16.1 km / 10 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: CAD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: CAD 32.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: CAD 13.95 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CAD 15 per night (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CAD 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: CAD 40.00 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: CAD 50 per accommodation, per night
- Refrigerator fee: CAD 35.00 per day
- In-room microwave fee: CAD 35.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: CAD 35.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Wedding services
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Shopping on site
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Smoke-free property
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Hair salon
- -Children's pool
- -Spa tub
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -Ski-in/ski-out access
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Spa services on site
- -Full-service spa
- -24-hour health club
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Number of restaurants - 3
- -Number of bars/lounges - 2
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Ski storage
- -Electric car charging station
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 40000
- -Conference space size (meters) - 3716
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Indoor pool
- -Meeting rooms
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel