With a stay at Hotel Único Madrid - Small Luxury Hotels of the World , you'll be centrally located in Madrid, steps from Paseo de la Castellana and 9 minutes by foot from Plaza de Colon. This 5-star hotel is 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from U.S. Embassy and 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from Madrid Wax Museum.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 44 guestrooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions. Your bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets, and all rooms are furnished with sofa beds. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Bathrooms have designer toiletries and bidets.Amenities
Pamper yourself with onsite massages or enjoy recreation amenities such as a health club. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge). Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).Dining
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at Ramon Freixa(2* Michelin), a restaurant which specializes in international cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are served on weekdays from 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM and on weekends from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and limo/town car service. Planning an event in Madrid? This hotel has 506 square feet (47 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Guests may use a roundtrip airport shuttle for a surcharge, and self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Paseo de la Castellana - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Golden Mile - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Plaza de Colon - 0.7 km / 0.5 mi
National Archaeological Museum of Spain - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
U.S. Embassy - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Madrid Wax Museum - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
National Library - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Puerta de Alcala - 1.1 km / 0.7 mi
Nuevo Teatro Alcala - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Sorolla Museum - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
El Retiro Park - 1.3 km / 0.8 mi
Paseo del Prado - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Plaza de Cibeles - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Teatro Infanta Isabel - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Teatro Amaya - 1.6 km / 1 mi
The preferred airport for Hotel Único Madrid - Small Luxury Hotels of the World is Madrid (MAD-Adolfo Suarez Madrid-Barajas) - 12.8 km / 8 mi
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Personal protective equipment, including masks and gloves, will be available to guests.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- Contactless check-out is available.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Measures to reduce infection (Spain) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation. The property’s restaurant is closed after breakfast on Sunday and Monday. The credit card presented at check-in should be the same card used at time of booking. If the credit card holder is not on the reservation, guests must contact the property in advance of arrival to confirm identification.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
- No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 29.32 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 39 per night
- Extended parking fee: EUR 33 per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet
- -Limo or Town Car service available
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Concierge services
- -Free WiFi
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Health club
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Long-term parking (surcharge)
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Reception hall
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 506
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Airport transportation (surcharge)
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Conference space size (meters) - 47
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage