With a stay at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury in Salisbury, you'll be in the business district, within a 15-minute drive of Salisbury University and Arthur W. Perdue Stadium. This hotel is 22.4 mi (36.1 km) from Casino at Ocean Downs and 27.1 mi (43.6 km) from Ocean City Boardwalk.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 59 air-conditioned rooms featuring flat-screen televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Take advantage of recreation opportunities such as a fitness center, or other amenities including complimentary wireless Internet access and a television in a common area.Dining
For your convenience, a complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:00 AM to 9:00 AM.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Arthur W. Perdue Stadium - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Eastern Shore Baseball Hall of Fame Museum - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Coco's Funhouse - 2.6 km / 1.6 mi
Wicomico Youth and Civic Center - 3.6 km / 2.3 mi
Ward Museum of Wildfowl Art - 4 km / 2.5 mi
Salisbury Zoo - 4.3 km / 2.6 mi
Wor-Wic Community College - 4.5 km / 2.8 mi
Poplar Hill Mansion - 5 km / 3.1 mi
Salisbury University - 7 km / 4.3 mi
Centre at Salisbury - 7.1 km / 4.4 mi
Pemberton Historical Park - 11 km / 6.8 mi
University of Maryland Eastern Shore - 26.2 km / 16.3 mi
Furnace Town Living Hertiage Museum - 26.4 km / 16.4 mi
Trap Pond State Park - 27.5 km / 17.1 mi
Costa Ventosa Vineyard and Winery - 28.1 km / 17.5 mi
The nearest airports are:
Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional) - 5.1 km / 3.2 mi
Ocean City, MD (OCE-Ocean City Municipal) - 43.6 km / 27.1 mi
Georgetown, DE (GED-Sussex County) - 48.6 km / 30.2 mi
The preferred airport for Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Salisbury is Salisbury, MD (SBY-Salisbury - Ocean City Wicomico Regional).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property in advance for check-in instructions. Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival. Due to COVID-19, this property's food and beverage options may be limited pursuant to local regulations. This property does not accept prepaid credit, debit, or gift cards.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50 per accommodation, per stay
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Free WiFi
- -Smoke-free property
- -24-hour front desk
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -Laundry facilities
- -Free breakfast
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free RV, bus, truck parking
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Wheelchair-accessible path to elevator
- -Well-lit path to entrance
- -Stair-free path to entrance