Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Courtyard By Marriott Vanderbilt-West End, you'll be centrally located in Nashville, steps from Nashville Broadway and 15 minutes by foot from Vanderbilt University. This hotel is 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Bridgestone Arena and 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Nashville Convention Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 226 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with Egyptian cotton sheets. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.Amenities
Don't miss out on recreational opportunities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and a picnic area. Guests can catch a ride on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3 miles.Dining
Satisfy your appetite with American cuisine at TheBistro-EatDrinkConnect, a bistro which features a bar/lounge. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café. Continental breakfasts are available daily from 6:00 AM to 10:00 AM for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Nashville? This hotel features 1500 square feet (139 square meters) of event facilities.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Nashville Broadway - 0.1 km / 0.1 mi
Elliston Place - 0.6 km / 0.4 mi
RCA Studio B - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Upper Room - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Historic RCA Studio B - 0.8 km / 0.5 mi
Car Collector's Hall of Fame - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hartzler-Towner Multicultural Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Hank Williams Jr. Museum - 0.9 km / 0.6 mi
Vanderbilt University - 1.2 km / 0.8 mi
Vanderbilt University Medical Center - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Frist Center for Visual Arts - 1.4 km / 0.9 mi
Vanderbilt Hospital - 1.5 km / 0.9 mi
Dudley Field - 1.6 km / 1 mi
Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
Marathon Music Works - 1.8 km / 1.1 mi
The nearest airports are:
Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.) - 13.6 km / 8.5 mi
Smyrna, TN (MQY) - 38.3 km / 23.8 mi
The preferred airport for Courtyard By Marriott Vanderbilt-West End is Nashville, TN (BNA-Nashville Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- The seasonal pool will be open from May to September.
- Pool access available from 7 AM to 10 PM.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Parking height restrictions apply.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for continental breakfast: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 35.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Business center
- -Number of meeting rooms - 2
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Picnic area
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1500
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Conference space size (meters) - 139
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible meeting spaces/business center
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair-accessible on-site restaurant
- -Valet for wheelchair-equipped vehicle
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available