With a stay at Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area in Fort Lee, you'll be within a 5-minute drive of New Balance Track & Field Center at The Armory and New York Presbyterian Hospital. This hotel is 3 mi (4.8 km) from George Washington Bridge and 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from Columbia University Medical Center.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 184 guestrooms featuring refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with bathtubs or showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.Amenities
Enjoy a range of recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a fitness center, and karaoke. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, a television in a common area, and tour/ticket assistance. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 3. mi.Dining
Satisfy your appetite for dinner at Connie's Corner Rest& Bar, a bar/lounge which specializes in American cuisine, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Full breakfasts are available for a fee.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Planning an event in Fort Lee? This hotel has 1300 square feet (121 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
George Washington Bridge - 4.3 km / 2.7 mi
New Balance Track & Field Center at The Armory - 5 km / 3.1 mi
New York Presbyterian Hospital - 5.5 km / 3.4 mi
Columbia University Medical Center - 5.6 km / 3.5 mi
Yankee Stadium - 8 km / 4.9 mi
Columbia University - 9.1 km / 5.7 mi
Apollo Theater - 9.4 km / 5.9 mi
Bronx Zoo - 10.3 km / 6.4 mi
Central Park - 10.5 km / 6.5 mi
Fordham University - 10.8 km / 6.7 mi
New York Botanical Gardens - 11.2 km / 7 mi
Port Imperial Ferry Terminal - 11.7 km / 7.3 mi
Randall's Island Park - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Hackensack Meadowlands Conservation and Wildlife Area - 12 km / 7.4 mi
Mount Sinai Hospital - 12.2 km / 7.6 mi
The nearest airports are:
Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR) - 34.4 km / 21.4 mi
John F. Kennedy Intl. Airport (JFK) - 37.2 km / 23.1 mi
LaGuardia Airport (LGA) - 19.8 km / 12.3 mi
Teterboro, NJ (TEB) - 11.3 km / 7 mi
New York, NY (NYS-Skyports Seaplane Base) - 18.9 km / 11.7 mi
The preferred airport for Holiday Inn GW Bridge-Fort Lee NYC Area is Liberty Intl. Airport (EWR).
- Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges
- Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges; special requests cannot be guaranteed
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation
- This property accepts credit cards; cash is not accepted
- This property uses a grey water recycling system
- Safety features at this property include a carbon monoxide detector, a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, a first aid kit, and window guards
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property; the policies listed are provided by the property
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
- This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property; commonly-touched surfaces are cleaned with disinfectant between stays; bed sheets and towels are laundered at a temperature of at least 60°C/140°F.
- Social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; a shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas; guests are provided with hand sanitizer; cashless payment methods are available for all transactions; masks are required in public areas; reservations are required for some onsite facilities.
- Contactless check-in and contactless check-out are available.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast and dinner.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Clean Promise (IHG) guidelines.
- Enhanced food service safety measures are in place.
- This property welcomes guests of all sexual orientations and gender identities (LGBTQ friendly).
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for full breakfast: USD 11.99 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Banquet hall
- -Multilingual staff
- -Designated smoking areas
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Television in common areas
- -Computer station
- -Free area shuttle
- -Roll-in shower
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Express check-out
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor pool
- -Fitness facilities
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -Business center
- -Conference space
- -One meeting room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Conference space size (feet) - 1300
- -Conference space size (meters) - 121
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available