Located in Danvers, Residence Inn by Marriott Boston North Shore/Danvers is in the business district, a 5-minute drive from Rebecca Nurse Homestead and 5 minutes from Glen Magna Farms. This aparthotel is 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from Salem Witch Museum and 8.1 mi (13 km) from Witch House.Rooms
Make yourself at home in one of the 96 guestrooms, featuring kitchens with refrigerators and microwaves. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 25-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as desks and separate sitting areas.Amenities
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including a 24-hour fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Additional amenities at this aparthotel include complimentary wireless Internet access, a fireplace in the lobby, and a picnic area.Dining
Meet other guests and eat at the complimentary reception. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Free self parking is available onsite.Attractions
Distances are displayed to the nearest 0.1 mile and kilometer.
Rebecca Nurse Homestead - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Glen Magna Farms - 3.4 km / 2.1 mi
Phillips House - 8.7 km / 5.4 mi
Ropes Mansion - 8.9 km / 5.5 mi
Breakheart Reservation - 9.2 km / 5.7 mi
Hamilton Hall - 9.3 km / 5.8 mi
Salem Toy Museum - 9.4 km / 5.8 mi
MarketStreet Lynnfield - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
Salem Theatre Company - 9.5 km / 5.9 mi
New England Pirate Museum - 9.6 km / 6 mi
The George Peabody House Museum - 9.7 km / 6 mi
Salem Custom House - 10 km / 6.2 mi
National Park Service Salem Visitor Center - 10.1 km / 6.3 mi
USS Friendship - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
Lacrom Theatre - 10.2 km / 6.3 mi
The nearest airports are:
Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.) - 26 km / 16.2 mi
Beverly, MA (BVY-Beverly Municipal) - 13.1 km / 8.1 mi
Lawrence, MA (LWM-Lawrence Municipal) - 27.9 km / 17.3 mi
Boston, MA (BNH-Boston Harbor Seaplane Base) - 26.6 km / 16.5 mi
Bedford, MA (BED-Laurence G. Hanscom Field) - 37.3 km / 23.2 mi
The preferred airport for Residence Inn by Marriott Boston North Shore/Danvers is Boston, MA (BOS-Logan Intl.).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Tax ID - C0002120710.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and guest safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property.
- The property affirms that it follows sanitization practices of Global Cleanliness Council (Marriott) guidelines. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Front desk staff will greet guests on arrival.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 100.00 per accommodation, per stay
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free breakfast
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Free reception
- -Smoke-free property
- -Free WiFi
- -Outdoor seasonal pool
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Free self parking
- -24-hour business center
- -Picnic area
- -Wheelchair accessible (may have limitations)
- -Coffee/tea in common areas
- -Free grocery shopping service
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Luggage storage
- -Express check-in
- -Express check-out
- -Tennis on site
- -Wheelchair-accessible registration desk
- -Wheelchair-accessible pool
- -Wheelchair-accessible fitness center
- -Wheelchair-accessible van parking
- -Visual alarms in hallways
- -Wheelchair accessible path of travel
- -Wheelchair accessible parking
- -Braille or raised signage
- -Assistive listening devices available