Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
Located in Indian Wells, Hyatt Regency Indian Wells Resort & Spa is in the suburbs, a 4-minute drive from Indian Wells Tennis Garden and 12 minutes from Living Desert Zoo and Gardens. This 4-star resort is 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from Freedom Park and 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from Empire Polo Club.
Make yourself at home in one of the 530 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and iPod docking stations. Rooms have private balconies or patios. Flat-screen televisions with satellite programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Private bathrooms with separate bathtubs and showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. After practicing your swing on the golf course, you can dip into one of the 7 outdoor swimming pools. This resort also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and babysitting/childcare (surcharge).
Enjoy Californian cuisine at Lantana, a restaurant where you can take in the golf course view and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wind down with a drink at one of the 2 bars/lounges or 2 poolside bars. Full breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, express check-in, and express check-out. Planning an event in Indian Wells? This resort has 88,000 square feet (8175 square meters) of space consisting of a conference center and meeting rooms. Self parking (subject to charges) is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. It is Hyatt’s practice to enter any occupied guestroom at a minimum of once within a 24-hour period, even if a guest has requested privacy. Appropriate efforts are made to provide advance notice to the registered guest before entering an occupied guestroom.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for golf tee times. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- Up to 2 children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 12.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: USD 12.00 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 27 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150.00 per pet, per stay
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Tourism fee: USD .57 per accommodation, per night
- Resort fee: USD 33.13 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Health club access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Internet access
- In-room safe
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Spa treatment room(s)
- -Full-service spa
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- -Free WiFi
- -Babysitting or childcare
- -Hair salon
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Spa tub
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Health club
- -Spa services on site
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Golf course on site
- -Tennis on site
- -Conference center
- -Snack bar/deli
- -Self parking (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -Pool sun loungers
- -Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- -Children's club (surcharge)
- -Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour fitness facilities
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Pool umbrellas