Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Windsor Asturias Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Centro), you'll be minutes from Cinelandia and National Library. This hotel is within close proximity of Municipal Theater and National Fine Arts Museum.
Make yourself at home in one of the 166 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a steam room, and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Opera, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Wrap up your day with a drink at the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is included.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a 24-hour business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Steam room
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet