Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Windsor Guanabara Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Rio de Janeiro, within a 10-minute drive of Arcos da Lapa and Catedral de Sao Sebastiao do Rio de Janeiro. This hotel is 7.5 mi (12 km) from Sugar Loaf Mountain and 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Christ the Redeemer.
Make yourself at home in one of the 542 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 35 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Outdoor pool