Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Copacabana Suites in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Copacabana Beach. This hotel is 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 3.1 mi (5 km) from Parque Henrique Lage.
Make yourself at home in one of the 76 air-conditioned rooms featuring microwaves and minibars. Wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary, while 32-inch flat-screen televisions with cable programming provide entertainment. Private bathrooms with showers feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Take advantage of recreational opportunities offered, including a spa tub, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Enjoy a satisfying meal at Mezzanino serving guests of Copacabana Suites. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served on weekdays from 6:30 AM to 10 AM and on weekends from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage, and an elevator (lift).
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. There is no after-hours reception at this property. Guests arriving late won't be able to check in until the next morning.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 7 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 25.00 per day
- -Children's pool
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Free breakfast
- -Steam room
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property