Promenade Princess Copacabana
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Promenade Princess Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Parque Henrique Lage. This hotel is 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 45 air-conditioned rooms featuring kitchenettes with refrigerators and microwaves. 32-inch LCD televisions with cable programming provide entertainment, while complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected. Conveniences include phones, as well as laptop-compatible safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
Stop by the hotel's restaurant, Zum Cafe, for lunch or dinner. Dining is also available at the coffee shop/café, and room service (during limited hours) is provided.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and a 24-hour front desk.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 22.00 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -One meeting room
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Coffee shop or café
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool