Windsor Barra Hotel
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Windsor Barra Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Barra da Tijuca), you'll be steps from Barra Beach and 12 minutes by foot from Pepe Beach. This 4.5-star hotel is 12.3 mi (19.8 km) from Sugar Loaf Mountain and 9.3 mi (14.9 km) from Parque Henrique Lage.
Make yourself at home in one of the 338 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have designer toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include safes and desks, and housekeeping is provided daily.
Dip into one of the 2 outdoor swimming pools or enjoy other recreational amenities including a sauna and a fitness center.
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a business center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Event facilities at this hotel consist of a conference center and meeting rooms. Limited parking is available onsite.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20.00 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Children's pool
- -Conference space
- -Parking (limited spaces)
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Airport transportation
- -Conference center
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach umbrellas
- -Pool sun loungers
- -24-hour front desk
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Coffee/tea in common areas