Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Hotel Astoria Copacabana in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 15-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Parque Henrique Lage. This hotel is 9.1 mi (14.6 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 4.5 mi (7.3 km) from Rio de Janeiro Botanical Garden.
Make yourself at home in one of the 124 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have showers and complimentary toiletries. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and blackout drapes/curtains.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities, including an outdoor pool, a spa tub, and a sauna. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, concierge services, and a television in a common area. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Restaurante Astoria, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar. A complimentary buffet breakfast is served daily.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and express check-in.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: BRL 47.25 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Spa tub
- -Poolside bar
- -Free breakfast
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool
- -Pool umbrellas
- -Television in common areas
- -Free wired Internet