Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo Mourisco
Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Mercure Rio de Janeiro Botafogo Mourisco in Rio de Janeiro (Botafogo), you'll be minutes from Pasmado Viewpoint and close to Sugar Loaf Mountain. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Fundação Casa de Rui Barbosa and Federal University of Rio de Janeiro.
Make yourself at home in one of the 110 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LCD televisions. Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming provides entertainment. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Enjoy recreational amenities such as an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional amenities at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services. Guests can catch a ride to nearby destinations on the area shuttle (surcharge).
Satisfy your appetite for lunch or dinner at the hotel's restaurant, Amaranto, or stay in and take advantage of the room service (during limited hours). Wrap up your day with a drink at the bar/lounge. Buffet breakfasts are available for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include complimentary wired Internet access, a business center, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Event facilities at this hotel consist of conference space and meeting rooms.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- One child 9 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: BRL 44 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 10 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Laundry facilities
- -Multilingual staff
- -Business center
- -Children's club
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Area shuttle (surcharge)
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Computer station
- -Luggage storage
- -24-hour front desk
- -Smoke-free property
- -Outdoor pool
- -Free wired Internet