Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Windsor Leme Hotel in Rio de Janeiro (Copacabana), you'll be within a 10-minute drive of Sugar Loaf Mountain and Copacabana Beach. This 4-star hotel is 8.7 mi (13.9 km) from Christ the Redeemer and 4 mi (6.4 km) from Parque Henrique Lage.
Make yourself at home in one of the 225 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and LED televisions. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming is available for your entertainment. Private bathrooms have complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include phones, as well as safes and desks.
Be sure to enjoy recreational amenities including an outdoor pool and a fitness center. Additional features at this hotel include complimentary wireless Internet access and concierge services.
Enjoy international cuisine at Bistrot do Leme, a beachfront restaurant which features an ocean view. You can also stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Unwind at the end of the day with a drink at the bar/lounge or the poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include express check-in, express check-out, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. No onsite parking is available. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Parents or a legal guardian traveling with children under 18 years must present the child's birth certificate and an identity card with photo (passport, for example) at the check-in. For international travels from Brazil, if just one of the parents is traveling with the child, she/he must present – in addition to the child's certificate of birth and identity card with photo – a letter authorizing the trip signed by the other parent with a notarial certification of signature. In case the parents or the legal guardian, as applicable, cannot or are unwilling to give this authorization, a judicial authorization is required. People who intend to travel to Brazil with children must consult with the Brazilian consulate before traveling for more information.
- Pool access available from 8 AM to 8 PM.
- One child 10 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
- -Accessible bathroom
- -In-room accessibility
- -Roll-in shower
- -Free WiFi
- -Fitness facilities
- -Free newspapers in lobby
- -Concierge services
- -Laundry facilities
- -Poolside bar
- -Multilingual staff
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Rooftop terrace
- -Luggage storage
- -Beach towels
- -24-hour front desk
- -Express check-out
- -Smoke-free property
- -Express check-in
- -Outdoor pool