Price Beat Guarantee*
Find a lower comparable hotel price online and we'll beat it by 10%. Find out more.
With a stay at Kimpton Riverplace Hotel, you'll be centrally located in Portland, steps from Riverplace and minutes from The Dreamer. This 4.5-star hotel is within close proximity of Keller Auditorium and Tom McCall Waterfront Park.
Make yourself at home in one of the 84 air-conditioned rooms featuring refrigerators and LCD televisions. Your pillowtop bed comes with down comforters. Cable programming and DVD players are provided for your entertainment, with wired and wireless Internet access available for a surcharge. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature designer toiletries and hair dryers.
Pamper yourself with onsite massages, body treatments, and facials. Additional amenities at this hotel include wireless Internet access (surcharge), concierge services, and gift shops/newsstands.
Grab a bite to eat at King Tide Fish & Shell, a restaurant where you can enjoy drinks at the bar and dine alfresco. Or stay in and take advantage of the 24-hour room service. Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available daily from 6:30 AM to noon for a fee.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include a 24-hour business center, dry cleaning/laundry services, and a 24-hour front desk. Planning an event in Portland? This hotel has 3100 square feet (288 square meters) of space consisting of conference space and a meeting room.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy. Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges. Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property. Group bookings of 10 or more rooms cannot be accommodated via this website.
Please note, there is important information about this property to know before you arrive.
Know Before You Go
- Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
- The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 3 and USD 18 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: USD 12.99 per night (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.99 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 37.00 per night (in/out privileges)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Mandatory Fees and Taxes
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Resort fee: USD 17.30 per accommodation, per night
- Fitness center access
- Phone calls
- In-room coffee
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- -One meeting room
- -Conference space
- -Accessible bathroom
- -Roll-in shower
- -Concierge services
- -Gift shops or newsstand
- -WiFi (surcharge)
- -Fireplace in lobby
- -Barbecue grill(s)
- -Breakfast available (surcharge)
- -Multilingual staff
- -Picnic area
- -Dry cleaning/laundry service
- -Marina on site
- -Wedding services
- -Tours/ticket assistance
- -Valet parking (surcharge)
- -Safe-deposit box at front desk
- -24-hour front desk
- -24-hour business center
- -Smoke-free property
- -Coffee/tea in common areas